Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Pass: Charged for main event unwillingly

Options
  • 24-05-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experienced any issues with Fight Pass? I used my girlfriends card to get the 7 day trial which I canceled on day 4 and got a confirmation email to say so. about a week later there was a pay per view on and my girlfriends card got charged 55 euro.

Countless of emails have been sent to Fight Pass support but they claim this is a case of fraud. I find this hard to believe because no other accounts are funds were affected.

I think its a waste of time but I have been trying to find a contact for Microsoft/Hotmail to inform them of the situation but cant find any.

UFC Fight Pass will not give me any information like was the pay per view watched and what IP it was watched from. Really pissed off about this because it effected my girlfriends rent and they couldn't give a ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

get onto the bank, show them email confirming cancellation, on side note thought €55 was a lot to pay for a PPV, thought it would convert to 80 plus dollars but no it $60:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,105 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

dave1982 wrote: »
    get onto the bank, show them email confirming cancellation,
    The cancellation has nothing got to do with the PPV though. The cancellation is for the monthly $7.99 fight pass subscription.
    The above sounds like a PPV was purchased on the OP's UFC TV account. It's separate to fight pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

i recently signed up for the 7 day fight pass triall to watch the edgar faber fight and they took 70 out of my account, charged me for a 12 month subscription seemingly but they werequick enough to refund me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭smilerf

As did I. Crowd of scammers

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭DarraghR

smilerf wrote: »
    As did I. Crowd of scammers

Charged ypo for 12 months or charged for PPV?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭smilerf

12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

If you watched a PPV eg UFC187 you are not entitled to do so for free so if just a fight pass user you were rightly charged for doing so. Did you watch a PPV?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭DarraghR

If you watched a PPV eg UFC187 you are not entitled to do so for free so if just a fight pass user you were rightly charged for doing so. Did you watch a PPV?

No I didn't even watch the fight. They are claiming is fraud through my email. Oh and they will not disclose the I it was watched from or if it was even viewed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

DarraghR wrote: »
    No I didn't even watch the fight. They are claiming is fraud through my email. Oh and they will not disclose the I it was watched from or if it was even viewed

Sign into your Ufc.tv account go to your subscriptions see if you are signed up to anything there.

If you purchased a PPV it will be under the PPV's tab under event replay if it plays without asking you to purchase you have previously paid for this.

Did you sign up to free fight pass before with same e-mail but different card??

Advertisement