Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather Alert Emergency Response

Options
  • 14-08-2012 10:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Im offering my services to the locality in Galway tomorrow in event of this bad weather scenario being a big problem tomorrow ,
    Ive all the wet weather gear, boots , lifejacket ,
    Ive also an inflatable dingy that I can have ready at short notice, I now have my Nissan Patrol GR that I can use for the day , If theres any other lads about pref exers we could form a team and be of real help .
    PM me so we can arrange things or else I can meet ye at a predetermined point .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Jesus... For the sake of everyones safety, leave it to the professionals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

This type of trolling....i.e investment, has been done to the death. It was somewhat amusing at the start but has grown weary now.

You need a forum ban, but i see you are trolling everywhere. You need to be issued a Siteban.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Davehopper

I do consider myself a true professional , im an exer with many years experience , ive done a 4x4 driving course and am a fully qualified first aider.
    Wait and see what tomorrow brings then, as usual its going to be left up to people like me to assist our good citizens of this city.

For example did anyone see any of the council staff clearing the drains today?
    FAIL TO PREPARE = PREPARE TO FAIL. IM standing by, jeep fueled up dingy on the roof rack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

Get yourself and your patrol down to Whitestrand when the tide is out. Stay there as the tide comes in. You'll be fine, no really you will.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭TheCoolWay

What a lovely man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Davehopper wrote: »
    I do consider myself a true professional , im an exer with many years experience , ive done a 4x4 driving course and am a fully qualified first aider.
    Wait and see what tomorrow brings then, as usual its going to be left up to people like me to assist our good citizens of this city.

For example did anyone see any of the council staff clearing the drains today?
    FAIL TO PREPARE = PREPARE TO FAIL. IM standing by, jeep fueled up dingy on the roof rack.

ex what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Will some mod please ban this man, hes clearly as mad as a march hare & a useless troll!!:mad:

Advertisement