Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung app for anniversary reminders?

Options
  • 18-01-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

This may be a very basic question but I'm trying to find out if it is possible for the Samsung SIII locked screen or its notifications panel to list any events that are on the S Calendar?

For example, on my old Nokia e52 phone, I saved birthdays and anniversaries on its calendar as annual events and the main screen would display these events on the day in question. However, I have not found a way to be reminded about any annual events that are stored on the S Calendar.

Is there a way or an app to get such reminders, so that I don't miss any future birthdays or anniversaries?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

byrnefm wrote: »
    This may be a very basic question but I'm trying to find out if it is possible for the Samsung SIII locked screen or its notifications panel to list any events that are on the S Calendar?

For example, on my old Nokia e52 phone, I saved birthdays and anniversaries on its calendar as annual events and the main screen would display these events on the day in question. However, I have not found a way to be reminded about any annual events that are stored on the S Calendar.

Is there a way or an app to get such reminders, so that I don't miss any future birthdays or anniversaries?
    The standard Google calendar will give you pop up notifications. HTC have a widget that puts your agenda on the lock screen, I'm sure someone has tried to clone it. My Google contacts also includes birthdays... Facebook also syncs with sense to provide birthdays...

Advertisement