Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

play music

Options
  • 16-01-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭

Can someone explain how this works... I'm living abroad and the Google Music app isn't available here. I have it on my tablet, but not on my phone (but I'll get it onto the phone soon).

Do the music files upload to your Google Drive account, or somewhere else? I want to upload from my work pc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Can someone explain how this works... I'm living abroad and the Google Music app isn't available here. I have it on my tablet, but not on my phone (but I'll get it onto the phone soon).

Do the music files upload to your Google Drive account, or somewhere else? I want to upload from my work pc.

You get the music manager application on your pc and it will upload and sync it to Google music. You designate a folder to sync and thats it basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Advertisement