Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublinbus.ie Google route maps not displaying

Options
  • 14-12-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭

For some time now, I've not been able to display the Google bus route maps on the Dublin Bus website. All I get is blank grey window. I've tried on 4 different PC's with both FF 17 and IE 9 with no success. Can anyone on here still access them at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Strange.. their maps work fine for me using both Internet Explorer 9 and Google Chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ì looked at some on Friday and they worked.

It seems that you can never see the routes of future timetable changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Strange indeed. I have a suspicion it started after I switched from eircom to UPC but I can't see what difference that would make. I'll start digging a bit deeper.

EDIT: Just tried it again and it worked, although it took a while to display. Colour me puzzled :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I get this sometimes, it's weird. It's working fine now but it wasn't working a few days ago when I checked

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I get this sometimes, it's weird. It's working fine now but it wasn't working a few days ago when I checked
    Glad I'm not the only one!

• Advertisement
Advertisement