Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the weekly/monthy DART ticket unlimited travel?

• 23-09-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Just paid €25 for one, so hopefully it's unlimited (I'd only save2/3 euro otherwise)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,537 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Unlimited travel for the holder, but very much non-transferrable (its unlimited for one person, only). Although I believe there is no requirement for a CIE ID card for the weekly DART ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Unlimited travel between the stations specified on the ticket. If you have a Blackrock-Connolly point-to-point ticket, you can also use it for say, Booterstown-Sandymount, for any amount of trips. Do check teh rules that apply to your ticket.

If you have one of the 'Hop' tickets, it is for the entire relevant zone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭billyhead

If you purchase a weekly dart ticket does it start its validation on Sundays i.e the beginning of the week. If I was to get one tomorrow would it be valid from tomorrow until tomorrow week inclusive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭bikeman1

Weekly tickets are great. I buy one most weeks, especially when I know that I have to make a few extra journeys at the weekend, for example going into town or visiting friends.

The weekly tickets are valid for 7 days from the date of purchase. The monthly tickets are for a calendar month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

billyhead wrote: »
    If you purchase a weekly dart ticket does it start its validation on Sundays i.e the beginning of the week. If I was to get one tomorrow would it be valid from tomorrow until tomorrow week inclusive?
    The weekly bus tickets and the bus and rail tickets go Monday to Sunday but I don't know if the weekly Irish rail short hop tickets are the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement