Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Designer Clothes

Options
  • 14-09-2010 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I want to sell some clothes that were expensive when I first bought them, like a Karen Millen suede coat. I don't want to sell them at a car boot sale - do you know where would be a good place to sell them?

Thanks,

S

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You might visit a vintage clothing store and see if they are interested in any of your clothing. If you are in Dub, you might inquire with The Loft Market, Top Floor of Powerscourt, Townhouse Centre, 59 South William Street, D2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Adverts.ie, ebay, esty...

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SarzoMcDarzo

Thanks guys, I'll give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Ebay! Karen Millen does especially well, I've sold a couple of things for great money considering they were second hand :) Or maybe some of the designer exchange shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ciarakitten

You need to check out Siopa Eila in Temple bar. Its an exchange for second hand clothes and designer items. You must give them at least 15 good items and they will sell them for you over 2 months and give you the makings.

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This thread is from 2010. Please don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement