Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase Limerick - Kitchens

Options
  • 30-06-2014 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Hope I'm not posting in the wrong forum but looking to know if anyone has experience of kitchens supplied by Homebase , what were they like to deal with, quality wise how are their kitchens working out for those who bought from Homebase. Shortly we will be investing in a new kitchen and on the face of it the Homebase kitchens look fairly ok and will be on our short list . Any feedback or views welcome !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 waterlizard

they are good quality in fairness

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

They're grand to deal with. They deliver everything flatpacked and you put it together yourself. Quality wise they're as good as anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Woodies are starting to do kitchens now. They will be delivered assembled but you'd still need a fitter to secure everything in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Just had a Kitchen supplied and fitted by homebase Limerick.

A bit pushy with their sales tactics (this was a little uncomfortable) - but I would advise holding your ground!

Very high quality, however some bits went missing in transit (including the cooker).

However, they were extremely proactive at sorting out the issues (that really were DHL's fault). The manager of the store took charge of the situation and it was all sorted (with satisfaction) very quickly.

I know this sounds odd, but I would recommend wholeheartedly.

The reason I say this is that I feel that, even though problems / delays can happen, I am not sure other companies would have dealt with it so effectively.

In essence, what I am saying is that it is easy to recommend a company when everything goes right, but it is a testament to them that they can deal with problems effectively, without delay, and while reassuring a rather anxious customer when something goes wrong.

Advertisement