Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs/bar for Threesome and advice!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

You don't have to go straight up and ask someone if they're interested in a threesome, you can go up and chat/flirt and then mention it. If they are offended, so what, they aren't entitled not to be offended. Some people are offended by charity people on the street, it's tough, they have to get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I wasn't actually drawing a parallel between the two, I was making a point. Some women would be offended if a guy held a door open for them, for instance. People get offended about many and varied things these days - it's absolutely unavoidable. Sure, if they ask women in bars for a threesome, some might be offended or horrified. But then, some women would react in the same way to a man offering to buy her a drink - that doesn't stop anyone asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just to put my 2 cents in... I am a female and I was in the Dragon one night when a friendly young couple started chatting with me. The girl did most of the work, complimenting me on my hair and all that. After about fifteen mins of chatting they propositioned me.

If someone had told me before hand that I was gonna be propositioned by a couple, I probably would have thought I'd be flattered - but I wasn't. I suppose I hadn't seen it coming.

I'm no prude, and they were an attractive couple but, although it was a gay bar, I'm not gay or bi. I've had one nighters with men before - but if a man approached me and said would I have very kinky no-strings sex with him, and then feck off and leave him alone with his girlfriend, I'd probably slap him.... and it sounded even worse coming from a couple - what on earth was in it for me? If I ever do have a 3some, I'd rather do it with two single people so that we'd all be more equal. I also didn't like the way they assumed I was bi. They wouldn't do that if I was a guy.

Maybe thats just me. But internet might be your best bet, cause at least then you don't have to pretend to be friendly with some girl you never met before while you work out whether she'll perform for you and your girlfriend.

And just so you are fully informed, I know a couple who caught syphilis from a threesome with a prostitute on their gap year, so a dental guard each might be a good idea. Thats another good reason to use the internet as well cause I'd imagine women that do this in Ireland are probably very careful about hygiene and health.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Wrong country ,try Sweden or Finland.Swedes and Finns are very open about this kind of thing. I met a Finn girl one night ,over there and the second question she asked me was when was the last time I had sex ,and I was like "what ".

BTW coppers is an awful suggestion ,drunk people falling over drunk people.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

Hi best bet for you guys is to go to a swing party,there you will find a girl to play with if that is what you want.
    I hope you are not pushing your GF into this, If she wanted to have a 3some with another guy would you be ok with this as she is with you having a 3some with two girls.Just make sure it is what the 2 of you want it makes it better.
    You could try another couple but if it is a 3some you want try swing4ireland ,this is a real geniune site that we have used many time to play with other couples.

• Advertisement

Yeah coppers is not the place at all, unless your sexy plan to take advantage of a very drunk girl.

Cruising gay bars in the hopes of finding a bi woman who is into you both for a one night stand seems a bit presumptuous as well. Just because someone is bi doesn't mean they're:

a. into one night stands
    b. into threesomes
    c. into sex with couples

Also sex with not one but two strangers is asking a girl you never met before to put her physical safety as risk.

Have you thought of using another man instead? Would probably be much easier to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

Just to jump into this one. I was propositioned twice, the first time it was ok coz they were pleasant about it and they left me alone soon after I said no. The second time was horrible, she tried to talk me into it and argued with me when I gave my reasons for not doing it!!! I was fairly offended, repulsed and creeped out but that was more the fact that she didn't drop it immediately and tried to argue her case.

Anyway it's the same with picking someone up in a 'normal' boy-girl situation, if you're creepy about it then you probably will offend someone but if you're respectful then you should be fine.

Just don't argue the case, honestly, nearly puked in my mouth that night.

As part of a swinging couple we would include a threesome in under the umbrella of swinging as we would not view it any differently. But everyone has their own take.

Trying to find a threesome in a bar or club is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. We've had one real world possible threesome with a female long before we got into the lifestyle and never took it. Stick to the internet sites the two mentioned in this thread would not be the best out there but they are ok, just be warned a large number of female and couple profiles on these sites are really profiles of men getting their jolly's. Finding a real single female that does meet couples for threesomes is a rare thing, they are called unicorns for a reason. Well that or we're looking in all the wrong places.

You could always try a club in the UK or the Dam and make a weekend out of it. But the club/party thing could be a bit daunting for first timers.

Advertisement