Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Booking a weekend away for a large group

• 11-10-2013 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭

I'm currently booking a weekend away for a large group (30+) to Amsterdam in March next year. I'm just wondering if anybody can give me any tips. I tried a travel agent for the flights but they're ripping me off my 110 quid per flight. We're not a stag/hen, just a group of work mates heading away for the weekend. I'm looking for a hotel that won't charge any more than roughly €125 per room per night.

Do Aer Lingus take direct large scale bookings without names/passport numbers? I've emailed them but no response yet.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

bleg wrote: »
    I'm currently booking a weekend away for a large group (30+) to Amsterdam in March next year. I'm just wondering if anybody can give me any tips. I tried a travel agent for the flights but they're ripping me off my 110 quid per flight. We're not a stag/hen, just a group of work mates heading away for the weekend. I'm looking for a hotel that won't charge any more than roughly €125 per room per night.

Do Aer Lingus take direct large scale bookings without names/passport numbers? I've emailed them but no response yet.

Cheers!

Post it on there FB page and they will respond, I would expect passport details will be required.

https://www.facebook.com/aerlingus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

You can book a large number of flights with AL and add names and other details later. I have done it for work before.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

toadfly wrote: »
    You can book a large number of flights with AL and add names and other details later. I have done it for work before.

This. They usually need full names six weeks before the flights. I've done it a few times with Aer Lingus for school groups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

I found it a huge benefit with AL to do a group booking. Very easy to make a "substitution" if needed, closer to the flight.
    All names are only needed 10 days before the flight. Their customer service team on the group booking desk are excellent as well.
    AL group booking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Much appreciated y'all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement