Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Training 2014???

Options
  • 15-10-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Just wondering if anyone has any idea where USI Pink Training is being held this year? Was at the Belfast one last year hosted by Queens and it was an amazing experience. I've heard University College Cork SU is rumoured to be hosting it this year, any idea folks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 serendipity i am

Yep, Pink Training is being held in Cork this year. It's between CIT and UCC. Unsure if it's being held on campus yet, but shall let you know when I find out. Presumably it'll be in UCC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Reveuse

Hi! I was wondering, is there any posibility of registering to participate in Pink training without the help of a society? If so what should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Reveuse wrote: »
    Hi! I was wondering, is there any posibility of registering to participate in Pink training without the help of a society? If so what should I do?

Ring USI and ask them

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Underworld12

Yep, Pink Training is being held in Cork this year. It's between CIT and UCC. Unsure if it's being held on campus yet, but shall let you know when I find out. Presumably it'll be in UCC :)

Thanks for the info! I'm in Ulster University here so we'll have a heck of a long trek to Cork! I wonder is there any assistance with travel costs?

Also, when do USI allocate the number of places to each college?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Thanks for the info! I'm in Ulster University here so we'll have a heck of a long trek to Cork! I wonder is there any assistance with travel costs?

Also, when do USI allocate the number of places to each college?

I presume travel funding would be something UU (the lgbt soc or uusu) would be responsible for

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 serendipity i am

Everyone ready for Pint Training 2014?!?!? :D:D:D psyched!

Advertisement