Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transvestite Bars / Clubs

Options
  • 15-03-2009 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

Just wondering would anyone know actually how many clubs / bars are in Dublin that are trans specific. As far as I know Tranniehaven is about the only one.

I am going out with a few friends who know about Kathleen, and was just wondering if anyone knew any other places to go in Dublin, so I can let them know where we could go. Is Panti bar more of a gay bar than trans?

Friday or Saturday night.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Theres not really any trans specific bars in Dublin at all. Pantibar would be a general format gay bar, although out of all the Dublin ones I'd guess it might have slightly more trans patrons than the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KathleenGibson

Hiya,

THanks for the reply MYOB.

Which would you go to, Panti Bar or Tranniehaven.

Remember I would be bringing about 2 gg with me.

Kathleen xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I believe the Dragon is popular, haven't been there....but it is frequented by Transvestites and occasionaly their stalkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭markw999

For the more fetish inclined among you, the two times I went to Nimhneach (www.nimhneach.ie), there was a pretty strong trannie contingent there. Later in the night though, not so much early on.

On saturday night trannie haven is open to anyone at ease in tgirl company male female From there some people go to the george the dragon and the panti bar You would certainly be welcome with your friends at trannie haven

• Advertisement

Hi can anyone tell me the best spot in Dublin to meet active ts/tv outside the pub scene, preferably in a more private environment, maybe private clubs or other friendly places,thanks from non scene believer

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

amandasilk wrote: »
    On saturday night trannie haven is open to anyone at ease in tgirl company male female From there some people go to the george the dragon and the panti bar You would certainly be welcome with your friends at trannie haven

yes I agree. Tranniehaven is probably the best bet for trannies. Have been once myself with a female friend of mine about 10 years ago and it was easily an extremely welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

If you only want to meet transvestites then you could try searching facebook for "The TH", never been there but afaik the rule is ring Rachel or whatever her name is and she gives you the exact address, if you want to meet "convincing" transsexuals then you are out of luck because transsexuals don't generally frequent those establishments

Advertisement