Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g sim unlimited data

Options
  • 24-06-2015 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

anyone advise the best deal on a 4g sim only to use with a used unlocked Huawei B593s-22 LTE/4G. The Three offer @ 25 per month is limited to 15gb. My current wimax is totally crap and getting worse!

thanks
    Pedro

PS Three Ireland offer all you can eat data smartphone 4g sims, can these be used in the above 4G router ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theluke79

I am using a 20€/month three sim, with 4g. I put the card in the b593s and last month I used 36gb.
    No problem

pedronomix wrote: »
    anyone advise the best deal on a 4g sim only to use with a used unlocked Huawei B593s-22 LTE/4G. The Three offer @ 25 per month is limited to 15gb. My current wimax is totally crap and getting worse!

thanks
    Pedro

PS Three Ireland offer all you can eat data smartphone 4g sims, can these be used in the above 4G router ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Great thanks. I have my new sim just waiting for the unit to arrive..ebay purchase
    Was it easy to set up?
    Good wifi range/speeds?

Cheers

Pedro

The unit sucks big time. Bad wifi coverage and worse speed.
    I disabled routing and use it like a modem.
    Very stable connection.
    I am thinking about jailbreak and new sw. But for now it works ok

Great thanks. I have my new sim just waiting for the unit to arrive..ebay purchase
    Was it easy to set up?
    Good wifi range/speeds?

Cheers

Pedro

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭icylava

theluke79 wrote: »
    I am using a 20€/month three sim, with 4g. I put the card in the b593s and last month I used 36gb.
    No problem

Great to know this! I have unlimited 4G on Three. It's kind of a waste that only a couple GBs are used every month!!

Is your SIM a regular phone SIM, right? Is it MicroSIM or nano SIM or the regular SIM? Is the router working straightaway after the SIM is in? I am a bit concerned that Three could eventually find out that you are violating the T&C....

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭icylava

Was it easy to set up?
    Good wifi range/speeds?

Cheers

Pedro

Have you got the router? How are you getting on with it?

Cheers!

• Advertisement

icylava wrote: »
    Great to know this! I have unlimited 4G on Three. It's kind of a waste that only a couple GBs are used every month!!

Is your SIM a regular phone SIM, right? Is it MicroSIM or nano SIM or the regular SIM? Is the router working straightaway after the SIM is in? I am a bit concerned that Three could eventually find out that you are violating the T&C....

I just put the sim in the router. Works straight away.
    I am constantly above 60 gb/month download

Advertisement