Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy Note 2

• 17-12-2012 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    Thinking of getting the galaxy note 2 with metor . Any one had experience with the phone or netork? Would love some feed back . The price plan is 40 Euro a month 400 call and 400 text . Is the phone easy to handle and how is it for size? Is the coverage good on Metor ? I am living in donegal and i be in sligo from time to time. Any help would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Get a free pre pay sim from meteor (and any other networks you're considering) and test out the signal where you live, work and play. You want to see good 3G signal if you're getting a smart phone. I've been with meteor 8 month and I'm very happy with service and signal. I live in Dublin so my experiences will differ from others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

The phones size becomes a non-isse after a couple of hours. It's just like a larger S3, but the screen is very useful for reading/watching videos. I also find it handier for using MS office apps and work email etc. Battery life is excellent - that was the big swayer for me.

Bear in mind, if you want to upgrade in the future you'll probably find it hard to go back to a normal sized screen and this may limit your options somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭McAlban

The Battery is excellent (Just because of its shear size I'd imagine) the Handwriting recognition is also top notch compared to other similar devices.

One thing I will say. I have an S3 also and the SuperAmoled is far better than the Screen on the Note II. Its Good but just not as sharp.

Also an OtterBox might be an Idea. They Don't bounce very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

carrodv wrote: »
    Hi
    Thinking of getting the galaxy note 2 with metor . Any one had experience with the phone or netork?
    There is a lengthy thread here about it.
    I'd say go for it, great phone. Not sure about coverage but if you're on meteor now and have no issue it should eb fine to stay on meteor.

Advertisement