Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't sign in to play store

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

i gave my samsung galaxy europa to a family member

and put in a different sim card

they can't sign in to the play store now for games and apps

how do i go about solving that thanks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

If your giving it to them, why not just factory reset it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

thebman wrote: »
    If your giving it to them, why not just factory reset it?

i've already given it to my 12yo daughter

do i need a code to do a factory reset
    and can she access play store after that or does she still need an email account?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Here you go http://www.howtoreset.com/Samsung_Units/Galaxy_Europa_Hard_Reset_Soft_Reset.html
    and she'll have to set up a gmail account when she opens playstore (it will help you create one if she doesnt already have one)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

Last night for the first time, since I got the the phone, I can't access the play store. When I open it it automatically closes. Any idea why it does this? This is the first time it happened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

leemaree wrote: »
    Last night for the first time, since I got the the phone, I can't access the play store. When I open it it automatically closes. Any idea why it does this? This is the first time it happened
    Happening me too

• Advertisement
Advertisement