Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upgrade from Samsung galacy ace - mid-range or top end?

• 16-12-2012 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Had a SGA for about 18 months now, but looking to upgrade (on prepay o2). I know there are a few mid-range phone around the €250-350 mark (a HTC, SGAII, SG III mini) but they don't seem like a massive step up from what I have at the moment to be honest...? So I was thinking what's the point in upgrading to something only a little better than what I have atm.

Therefore I was thinking of going all out for a SG SIII? As that would be a serious upgrade and probably worth the extra €200 over the mini. Though the size is bothering me a little (I'm a girl with smallish hands :)) It is sweet though.

Any opinions? Have never had a real top end phone before so would value any advice as to whether it is worth going all out to really see a step up in quality/function as against just going for a mid-range phone again.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement