Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

heavy metal band in the making

• 15-05-2014 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm throwing this add out to see if there is any interest in getting an old style heavy metal band together,
    I'm looking for singer, bassist, guitars x2 male or female,
    I'm thinking twin guitar, harmonies, thundering bass,
    Lizzy, Maiden, sabbath, stuff.
    I play drums myself, 15 years with lots of live and studio experience. I'm from Dublin, own gear and transport, I'm in my late 30's.

I'm looking for confident musicians with a great stage presence and showmanship, not just leaving it all up to the singer while the rest look at their shoes!

it would also be a bonus if musicians would get involved with booking rehearsals, social media, seeking gigs, and generally promoting the band.

if you would reply with a link to your playing..
    age..
    music experience..
    where you're based..
    and any other info you think would help
    I'll do likewise....

looking forward to hear from ya,

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 oisinmoran

Hey,

I was actually thinking of a band along those exact lines. Back to back solos! I haven't played much in the last year or so but would like to get back into it.

Experience: Playing since teens. Played with a few bands. Play with my 2 brothers sometimes in our Cheese Rock Tribute!
    Based: Dublin 15

The only links I have immediately is when I joined a local pop/folk band when I moved to Dublin first and we had a couple of EP's. If you would like to hear them, I can send them on?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭pyrotechnics

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭pyrotechnics

upsadaisy

Advertisement