Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experienced pro drums/Bass/Keys player seeks paid gigs/session work (Dublin Area)

• 24-07-2012 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi folks,
    Gigs cancelled over the next two weeks, am urgently looking for paid gigs. Experienced, professional, quick learner by ear or by sight reading, I've my own equipment and transport and will travel - available for 40eur+ per gig. If you're interested give me a shout to discuss.
    Thanks!

Profile/Samples etc. at http://cityscapemusic.wordpress.com/live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cityscapemusic

*bump*

Still available! Bass, Drums or piano with backing vocals: )

Hi folks,
    I play with wedding bands and an originals band and have played drums, bass, keyboards and guitar at Ireland's most notable venues (and a few less notable ones) such as Whelans, The Ambassador, The Village, Boyles of Slane, Dolans in Limerick to name a few (I've played many less notable ones as well). I'm looking for paid session work either live or in the studio - I read music for each of the instruments I play and also learn quickly by ear; I play jazz, trad, rock, classical and everything in between. If you need bass, drums, piano or guitar with backing vocals, and need a set learnt fast with no fuss, get in touch. I also work with a team of renowned, experienced, professional musicians and vocalists who are similarly available at short notice.
    Check out
    www.sessionmusician.wordpress.com
    to give you a better idea of what we can do.
    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    All the best.
    Johnjohn-drums-pic-1.jpg

Hi folks,
    Any bands looking for an experienced professional substitute bass player, drummer, keyboardist, guitarist with backing vocals, get in touch; I can learn your set fast and play by ear or by reading. Paid gigs only please, thanks : )
    http://sessionmusician.wordpress.com
    Cheers!
    John
    a3mlHD-Z

Hi folks,
    I'm an experienced, professional bass player with all my own equipment and transport. I'm available for live/ studio session work (paid gigs only please, apologies :( ) I also play drums, piano, guitar and do backing vocals; I learn fast by ear or from charts/ sheet music. Very easy to work with; flexible and co-operative.
    Have a look at
    http://sessionmusician.wordpress.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you : )
    Cheers,
    John

• Advertisement

*bump*:)

Hi folks,
    If you're looking for a stand-in bass player at short notice, get in touch. I've years of gigging experience, learn a set fast and accurately and have own gear and transport. Drums, piano and guitar available also (own equipment).
    All the best : )
    John

www.sessionmusician.wordpress.com

Experienced, professional drummer with kit and p.a. and own transport available immediately for working covers band; also play bass, keys and rhythm guitar (all own equipment and all with backing vox). Looking forward to hearing from you.
    sessionmusician.wordpress.com
    All the best,
    John

Advertisement