Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Electronic Producers Looking For UK Exposure

Options
  • 07-01-2012 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

I am getting tracks together for the next few Electronic Eire features, which is basically a short showcase of Irish Electronic producers that I'm doing for a show on a radio station in Sunderland in the North East of England called Spark FM. The station has a high listenership and has won numerous awards including best station in the North East at The Radio Academy Awards. This is a great chance for producers to get their music to a UK audience and I will hopefully be continuing the feature in London and to other stations throughout the UK. Any producers that are interested, email your stuff or links to download, with some information about yourself etc to skirmishcork@gmail.c om and I'll throw them in. Pass info on to any other producers as well and we'll spread the word of the savage Irish talent. Cheers :)

Advertisement