Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Xbox Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 XDC Ghost

:dunno: Yeah fair enough...
    Your country needs YOU!
    Posted: 29 Dec 2003 06:55 PM
    Well the Xbox Live playing portion of it anyhow. The rest don't really care.
    Anyways, it has been suggested in these very forums that an Irish based Xbox Live clan would be a Good Thing. Now I for one am slightly dubious of this but am willing to give it a bash. What I need is help from the rest of you.
    I need people to help with the website and general running.
    I need people to help think up a name for the clan. I've already voiced my opinion of using the abbreviation of IRL so unless someone can think of something better why don't we try and use this.
    I need people who can play games just for a laugh. I think this clan (if it gets going) should be about having the craic with other Irish people.
    I need people to buy me guinness... but that's beside the point.
    I'm XDC Ghost on Live so please feel free to look me up there and please give me lots of feedback on this thread.
    I'm also on MSN instant messenger and e-mail at the address last_bastard_in_heaven@hotmail.com.
    Thank you for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Beat me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

will be x box 3 or 4 by the time eircom get round to providing broadband in my area

Advertisement