Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesnash.ie

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Just Bought Microsoft Points by e-mail dispatch when do I get the code? :)

They have a Talk to forum here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1222

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

they have a search stuff, which notifices them as soon as gamesnash is being mentioned online. so i would not be surprised if he will turn up in this thread soon and pm you.

i did that countless times with ps3 store credit and always work. :P

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

they have a search stuff, which notifices them as soon as gamesnash is being mentioned online. so i would not be surprised if he will turn up in this thread soon and pm you.

It works well ;)

@OP

From your user name there I can see the order on the system and it has been dispatched. If you didn't get the email I'd suggest checking spam folders but either way logging into your account and checking order history will get you the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Just like Biggie Smalls or Candyman, mention them and he appears !
    Freaky :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Just like Biggie Smalls or Candyman, mention them and he appears !
    Freaky :o

yup, thats thy i like them! :D. i always shop for points/credit etc from these lads. great bunch.
    to make it worse i always get a raging boner to buy some psn credit at time when nothing works :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

gamesnash
    do you accept laser ? looking to buy msp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

According to their payment processing page, they do [Link]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

oh god my bank gonna be empty now :L

Advertisement