Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid West Radio (Mayo) on UPC Radio

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

Hi All

Does anybody know if the below list [of Radio Stations available on UPC] is u to date ?

http://www.insidethex.co.uk/xmltv/lineups/List_of_channels_on_UPC_Ireland.html#Radio

I haven't ordered UPC yet, but wanted to know if Mid West Radio (midwestradio.ie) is available via UPC or not ... if not then I'll need to order an internet radio too :)

Thanks in advance if anybody knows

Nope, no Mid West radio.

And no, that list of stations isn't up to date, they've lost Planet Rock and XFM London

• Registered Users Posts: 4,624 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Nope, no Mid West radio.

And no, that list of stations isn't up to date, they've lost Planet Rock and XFM London

UPC have also dropped Gold, Classic FM and Radio Caroline

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Awful pity those independent stations from around the country abandoned DAB, I used to listen to Radio Kerry at night after RTE1 closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭IsThisOneFree

Thanks for the replies. I know it seemed like a weird question, but knowing is a huge help. coylemj ... you can listen to Radio Kerry on their website. I know it's not the same as the radio though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Hi All

Does anybody know if the below list [of Radio Stations available on UPC] is u to date ?

http://www.insidethex.co.uk/xmltv/lineups/List_of_channels_on_UPC_Ireland.html#Radio

I haven't ordered UPC yet, but wanted to know if Mid West Radio (midwestradio.ie) is available via UPC or not ... if not then I'll need to order an internet radio too :)

Thanks in advance if anybody knows

Midwest can be picked up through your regular browser. No need for an overpriced piece of electronics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭IsThisOneFree

Midwest can be picked up through your regular browser
    Yup I know ... but when my Mum visits, she doesn't know how to use a browser ... she only does TV and Radio !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭GIMP

Its available on Tunein app on any Android/Apple phone or tablet too.

Advertisement