Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft on Xbox ONE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Was this just released out of the blue?

I've been waiting for it since X1 launch and had been keeping an eye out for a release date but there was nothing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was this just released out of the blue?

I've been waiting for it since X1 launch and had been keeping an eye out for a release date but there was nothing.

They seemed to only give about 2 weeks notice when the date was decided. Think the PS4 version was given even less warning.

Working my way through achievements now. Takes a while to get used to a controller vs a mouse and keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Yeah, it was pretty much scheduled for end of August or so but there were delays on both platforms getting it ready, then PS4 announced it was gone in for certification, then it failed that. Then all of a sudden Xbox swooped out of nowhere and said, will be released in the next couple of days. Think they ended up out on both consoles pretty much the same time in the end lol.

I'm really loving it tho :) I forgot how much I enjoyed playing it and how ****ing addictive it can get! :P

I'm the opposite of you so, I have it on PC too, only bought it a few weeks ago pretty much just to experience Westeroscraft but prefer using the controller anyday and prefer the layout of the console version myself :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all,
    Please keep discussion on games to the Games category.

Thanks
    FG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Please keep discussion on games to the Games category.

Thanks
    FG

Ok, can you move the thread to Games sub-forum then please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Ok, can you move the thread to Games sub-forum then please?

Seeing as there's a dedicated forum for Minecraft, I've moved it there/here :)

Advertisement