Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Send-It £4 off

• 16-04-2009 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭

Sendit are currently offering £4 off when you spend £40. Simply enter SENDIT40 at the checkout. This is on top of the sale prices and is available until Sunday 19th April.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭ongarite

Not workking for me.
    I put £44 worth of stuff in my basket and applied the above discount code but no reduction in price in basket or at checkout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Haven't checked it personally but heres where I got it from:

http://www.gamestracker.com/sendit-voucher-code.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭cherrio

Works for me if you have the currency set to GBP rather that Yo-Yo's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Found this working voucher code this morning:

UCARE10 (from here)

Edit: I ordered in GBP, and the code apparently expires on 7th June.

I see Sendit are charging 1.75 GBP per item delivery to Ireland. Still, with the above code I recouped a little more than the total postage on my order so I'm not complaining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭klingklang

davenewt wrote: »
    Found this working voucher code this morning:

UCARE10 (from here)

Edit: I ordered in GBP, and the code apparently expires on 7th June.

I see Sendit are charging 1.75 GBP per item delivery to Ireland. Still, with the above code I recouped a little more than the total postage on my order so I'm not complaining!

Thanks for that - worked fine. No delivery charge for me which is what I would have expected. Help section clearly says For All UK and Ireland orders postage is FREE.

• Advertisement

http://www.sendit.com/sendit/postage-packaging.info?skeletonAccount=true
    For All UK and Ireland orders postage is FREE.
    ...then...
    All international orders are shipped by Airmail. Postage costs for items shipping to countries outside the UK are divided into four zones. These zones are based on the actual postage costs Sendit.com has to pay.

To find the postage cost of any item:...

Find your zone in the table below. You will see the postage costs which will be applied per item. When you order more than one item, you will be charged the sum of each individual item's postage rates. For example, if you buy two individual DVDs in Zone 1, the total postage cost would be 1.50 (DVD) + 1.50 (DVD) = 3

So there's obviously different types of "free" postage!

davenewt wrote: »
    So there's obviously different types of "free" postage!

Maybe I missing something but Ireland isn't listed in any of the zones because they don't apply as postage is free?

Well that's weird. I just recall now, for some reason my address had changed from Ireland to Iran when I went through to confirm the order. I had to change it back. I think I've been charged for delivery to Iran even though I changed the address to Ireland. Stoopid Sendit, stoopid me too! I'll get on to them...

klingklang wrote: »
    Maybe I missing something but Ireland isn't listed in any of the zones because they don't apply as postage is free?

Just had a conversation with someone @ sendit, and was told that postage "should be charged" to Ireland, but "as that wasn't reflected on the site," she would refund me the postage on this occasion.

Looking at the table of zones on their site, I'd clearly been charged prices for postage to Iran (1.75 per item)... as for some reason my address had changed on their system to Iran, and when I changed it back it didn't update (remove) the postage costs.

Don't know why I was just told that there *should* be postage applied for RoI orders though...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,032 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've ordered probably 10 - 15 items from SendIt over the last few years.. I can't remember ever being charged postage.

Bought The Monty Python Boxset on there earlier, and wasn't charge postage on that either!

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    I've ordered probably 10 - 15 items from SendIt over the last few years.. I can't remember ever being charged postage.

Likewise.

Yeah, weird one alright. Maybe they're about to change their policy?! Hope not!

Advertisement