Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

buy now pay later not working for me :/ got one last year of them, not looking good for this year so far

• Registered Users Posts: 12 duff4bud

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    buy now pay later not working for me :/ got one last year of them, not looking good for this year so far

you should ring them or email them. usually if you use the bnpl code before it will work every year.

duff4bud wrote: »
    4JX7G Buy Now Pay Later 12 month code.

received another today for buy now pay later 6 month code 4R4V6

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

out of curiousity do u have to have the amount you want to spend in credit on your account before you can avail of this code??

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

duff4bud wrote: »
    received another today for buy now pay later 6 month code 4R4V6

Not working for me :confused: they really annoy me when the codes don't work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

4RDCW for €20 off your next order over €50.

I haven't used it myself so I'm not sure if it only applies to certain goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

4RD6K for €20 off your next order €50. order by 23rd November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Those 2 codes above are not working for me. Is there a restriction when you are ordering items from the 3 for 2 section?

Or is it just for certain items?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

I got 20 euro off with 4rd6k and 12 months pay later 4jx7g. Bought a laptop.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Anyone with 205 or 10% discount codes? tried all in the last couple of pages but don't work for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

The reason they won't work for you is because they are not valid with your account. The problem is littlewoods won't allow every customer to use the codes. You could try every one there and still not have them approved. there are generally one 2/3 different codes going around at one time. The it expires and certain customers are issued new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,085 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

used 4KAJF for 10% off there now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 michelle190

anyone have a code for game consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

whelan2 wrote: »
    used 4KAJF for 10% off there now

Cheers this just worked for me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

How do you get these codes? Been a member for awhile now yet never received any emails?

4U9M6 10% off 50 euro or more spend valid till 19th of Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

SarB89 wrote: »
    How do you get these codes? Been a member for awhile now yet never received any emails?

Same as, never got an email with a code from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

corsav6 wrote: »
    Same as, never got an email with a code from them.
    To check to see what you're signed up in regard to receiving promotional offers -
    Log into your account, go to My Account - My Details - to the left there is "contact preference".
    Select which way you want to receive promotional offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

SarB89 wrote: »

If I go a few months without ordering anything they will send me a code to try get me buy something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nerii

anyone want a refer? if so pm me. thanks
    littlewoodsireland.ie/web/en/refer-a-friend.page

• Advertisement

On account their website went down yesterday, they have 15% discount code valid till 31st December.

Code is 43VN7.

Terms and conditions on their Facebook page, think electrical goods are excluded, didn't read the whole terms myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Only let me use the 15% code once

matchthis wrote: »
    Only let me use the 15% code once
    It's written on the terms and conditions that it's for one order only.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marje wrote: »
    On account their website went down yesterday, they have 15% discount code valid till 31st December.

Code is 43VN7.

Terms and conditions on their Facebook page, think electrical goods are excluded, didn't read the whole terms myself.

They could have made it 20% or 25%

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They could have made it 20% or 25%
    Yeah they could have. I see from posts on facebook that the UK website seemingly was working ok Friday but the Irish one was down the whole day.

They should have included electrical goods with the 15% code.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It also seemed to back back up at 00:30 on Saturday morning. Bit suspicious really. 15% is very poor in comparison to 25% that the UK were getting, plus the fact that a lot of items went out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

Marje wrote: »
    Yeah they could have. I see from posts on facebook that the UK website seemingly was working ok Friday but the Irish one was down the whole day.

They should have included electrical goods with the 15% code.
    It just let me order a console and the 15% code worked.. happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sulkayda

Thanks for this code....got Lego Friends at a great price now! Happy Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Any new codes on the go?

• Advertisement

billbond4 wrote: »
    Any new codes on the go?
    Got 4JNH6 for 10% discount on 24th December. Don't know how long it's valid for.

Advertisement