Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Groups/classes in Tralee

Options
  • 16-08-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a comprehensive list of groups and classes that will be on in Tralee from September on. I've spent a lot of time crawling through the web looking for stuff but I only get a few answers. I'm looking for things to do in the evenings or weekends.
    I'm interested in arts and crafts, technology, photography, design, the out doors, movies and other creative activities. I'd like to find a regular club but also a classes that run for a few weeks at a time.
    I would love to give a go at ceramics/pottery and perhaps kickboxing or something to get exercise in in the evenings.
    If any one knows of anything that's on or where I'd find a full list of classes/groups I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a comprehensive list of groups and classes that will be on in Tralee from September on. I've spent a lot of time crawling through the web looking for stuff but I only get a few answers. I'm looking for things to do in the evenings or weekends.
    I'm interested in arts and crafts, technology, photography, design, the out doors, movies and other creative activities. I'd like to find a regular club but also a classes that run for a few weeks at a time.
    I would love to give a go at ceramics/pottery and perhaps kickboxing or something to get exercise in in the evenings.
    If any one knows of anything that's on or where I'd find a full list of classes/groups I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance

Tralee Community college do night classes
    http://www.salespulse1.com/adulteducation/selffinancing/index.asp?source=385B2468-6522-427E-B31A-8B2C28303E4B

http://www.kerryetb.ie/centre_tralee/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

there is a kick boxing club in tralee
    photography clubs in ardfert listowl and killarney
    tralee mountaineering club do walks on sundays
    there is a ukelele orchestra going on somewherre in tralee on thuresdays

did i mention choirs? kerry choral union are always looking for members. Can you sing?

Advertisement