Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sendit.com 10% off with £25+ spend

• 05-06-2009 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

Don't mean to cross-post but I just updated another sendit thread. Thought I would also post this fresh for general interest as it's not often I find working voucher codes :)

Details here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60549172&postcount=5

Mods, feel free to move/delete if not appropriate to post this new thread.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ordered £32 worth of stuff and didn't apply discount for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ornitorrinco

Same here. Ordered 41GB worth. No place to put promotional code.

Same here. Ordered 41GB worth. No place to put promotional code.
    You can enter a promotional code is in your basket.

As below:

sendit.jpg

But like I said, it didn't work for me. Tried a second time and said a discount code was already applied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

I think there's an issue with sendit's site at the moment. First off my country was for some reason coming up as "Iran (Republic Of)" which I had to change. Then I realised after ordering that I'd been charged delivery (to Iran) even though they're delivering to my correct address in Ireland...

Also I tried to apply the discount twice before it kicked in.

Maybe you need to persevere with the site at the moment! Don't let it give you "no" for an answer!

Actually.. you're right. I tried again and it worked for me there.

Ah well.. didn't end up ordering the second item. The item I wanted was £24.89 so unless they've something for 11p, I'm not that bothered! :D

• Advertisement

Definitely something quirky happening with the site at the moment...
    Hello David. You are not logged in. Not David? Please log in »

So am I logged in or not? If I *am* David, what do I do to log in? :eek: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ornitorrinco

Defo something wrong with the site. I tried earlier (clicking on the go to checkout button) will direct you to a link that has no field for entering prom. code.

If you click on the checkout (on the top right hand corner) link you will be directed to a page where you can enter prom. code.

Prom. code still works for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Thanks a lot OP, I pre-orderd Ghostbusters and Prototype for the PS3, €38 each delivered, Will keep me busy now that im made redundant :(

:pac::D
    CC

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

so sendit are charging again to deliver to Ireland?

1.75 per item? very steep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I got free delivery on my order just there...... Never orderd from them before actually, what are their delivery times like ?

CC

• Advertisement

jayteecork wrote: »
    so sendit are charging again to deliver to Ireland?

1.75 per item? very steep.
    Nope, still free shipping.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

well Davenewt said "I see Sendit are charging 1.75 GBP per item delivery to Ireland. Still, with the above code I recouped a little more than the total postage on my order so I'm not complaining!!

well Davenewt said "I see Sendit are charging 1.75 GBP per item delivery to Ireland.
    That's because he tried to deliver it to Iran! :D

I bought off them today, and it was free shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

well Davenewt said "I see Sendit are charging 1.75 GBP per item delivery to Ireland. Still, with the above code I recouped a little more than the total postage on my order so I'm not complaining!!

Def not charging shipping, jaytee, just ordered a book an hour ago and shipping was free as usual.

basquille wrote: »
    That's because he tried to deliver it to Iran! :D
    Hehe, yeah, my holiday home :)

For some reason my address had changed from Ireland to Iran. Was definitely Ireland the last time I ordered from them. I swear something's up with their site at the moment. Honest guv! :)

Edit: but no, they're not charging for delivery to Ireland.

Advertisement