Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra Cab Pick ups

Options
  • 28-07-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Extra cabs, king cabs, super cabs, whatever there called.

Been looking around for one for a while and there extremely rare here, just saw king cab navara in car park in town last day (first iv seen) very nice.

All the makers have them, but we only get choice of single or double cab here ( apart from navara)
    In the uk all brands have extra cabs variant.

Why don't we get them?

VRT on ford ranger single cab for example is 200 euro.

Do extra cabs go to commercial 13% vrt as with double cabs?

Anyways I think there are mightly handy, that extra bit of space is all I would need, along with pick up bed. Would have no use for double cab plus the cost of one just for extra proper rear seats is mad.

Anyone know why there not sold here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Far as I remember they used to be vrt'd like double cabs. We brought in a few around 2008 and blacked out the small side windows and removed the ting rear seats, fitted flat floor etc as you would have done on a 5 seat jeep.

Seats in them are useless either way.

Advertisement