Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

tumblr_o89mxni2RC1u5awdzo1_640.png
    tumblr_inline_o89d3luiw11r2fyao_540.gif

This is blasphemy because Mei is my favorite character but it still made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Fool me once...

Some crazy amount of downgrades there. It's why I've stopped buying into the footage shown at E3.

I say this now, but I'm going to do it all over again in a few weeks time.

*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

When you put it like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,270 ✭✭✭✭Penn

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

Fool me once...

If Aisha Tyler was as much of a gamer as she says she is, she'd agree to present Ubisoft's conference and then send CCH Pounder instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

1sLpLGq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

Fool me once...

Not exactly new tactic.
    Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth demo vs game anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

13418884_10154191503852243_4885107095484126735_n.jpg?oh=9c631686fd72bd58af80d6b096f53223&oe=57CC1BFE&__gda__=1473776699_c0689c592fa59a29a0d9544dc00f8200

^Damn the Warcraft live action movie looks great! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Not exactly new tactic.

That was a great game (no.2) , I'd love a sequel or an updated version of it. It's hard to find online. Not on Steam or Origin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

SeantheMan wrote: »
    That was a great game (no.2) , I'd love a sequel or an updated version of it. It's hard to find online. Not on Steam or Origin.

Quite a few results on some undesirable websites. Given it's 10 years old and EA aren't making any money off it anymore I'd say you could give it a moral bypass to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Quite a few results on some undesirable websites. Given it's 10 years old and EA aren't making any money off it anymore I'd say you could give it a moral bypass to play it.

I have it in the attic in it's box somewhere. Not sure how it holds up today or if I have rose tinted glasses about it.

A lost the LOTR rights, so no more.
    Have 1, 2 and Rise of the Witch King

Want a funny, look at the price in the Amazon marketplace

388216.png

Both still hold up (you need to slightly tweak the config file)
    Great modding community too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Not exactly new tactic.

Excuse my ignorance, what you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

A lost the LOTR rights, so no more.
    Have 1, 2 and Rise of the Witch King

Want a funny, look at the price in the Amazon marketplace

Both still hold up (you need to slightly tweak the config file)
    Great modding community too.
    Jesus, I picked up the CE of the sequel on the PC for a fiver from GAME. Pretty sure it's still in the cellophane too. :o

Excuse my ignorance, what you mean?

The demo showed real time map, with you able to target enemy armies as they moved to attack a city etc.

The level of detail, unit numbers and frame rate were all way higher than release.

The rear box art clipped from the demo and bore no relation to the game graphic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

The demo showed real time map, with you able to target enemy armies as they moved to attack a city etc.

The level of detail, unit numbers and frame rate were all way higher than release.

The rear box art clipped from the demo and bore no relation to the game graphic

Ahh I see, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Advertisement

tumblr_n988dq9jxo1slik4to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8ksipf2pX1v4sb0oo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_inline_o8ksg6M3O21rwbdwi_540.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Fecks sake enough of the Overwatch crap, I thought all the Rocket League spam you had to wade through everywhere for the last 6 months was bad...

Have to love when every few months or so some randomer comes in and appoints themselves as arbiter of what the content of the thread should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Thargor is a regular poster in this forum....hardly a randomer. In fact he has a lot more posts in the forum than you do. It's not a competition but the point stands. Nobody declared themselves arbiter of anything. Don't get testy just because somebody criticized a joke you posted.

Some people like the Overwatch stuff. Some think its overdone. Some think its garbage. Humour is subjective.

Kirby wrote: »
    Some people like the Overwatch stuff. Some think its overdone. Some think its garbage. Humour is subjective.
    That's my point. If I see something I don't laugh at I just scroll on to the next post, this thread would be awful tedious if people were to declare what they don't find funny constantly.

There's a good reason why the You Laugh You Lose thread has a no chat policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

video-game-logic-470x373.jpg

idc if it's a repost, this is all getting way too serial :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

h15DAB358

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

h9B84F285

Advertisement