Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan in Ireland

Options
  • 20-07-2009 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was thinking of renting a six berth campervan for a week in Ireland. Any advice on where to rent, how much I should pay and any hidden costs. Most of all is it worth it or is it recommended.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 macan

There are a good few companies renting campervans around the country. You will find most of them on the internet and get a quote. I can only speak from my own experience but similiar situation to yourself I often wondered what kind of holiday it would be like. Hired one about four years ago and loved it and ended up buying one of our own last year and enjoy every minute of it. Your looking at roughly 120-150 euros per day to hire one(As far as I know). You wont know til you try!!!!

Advertisement