Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experienced Drummer/percussionist available in Dublin.

• 11-11-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I have over 20 years experience, playing, touring and recording, both in Ireland and abroad, playing in all sorts of acts, from acclaimed singer songwriters, to weddings and covers bands. I'm currently available for dep work (of which I have done much) and small pro bands doing covers etc. Own gear and transport. Pm me for details. Many thanks for reading. Cion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Conor Brennan

Hi there,

I saw your post and thought I'd drop you a quick line. I'm hoping to start a new musical project in the coming months or else get involved in something interesting - if possible with a slight ambient meets electronic vibe (does not have to go this route) & incorporating live instruments. I play guitar, bass & cover vocals myself .

I founded a band/project 3 years ago called 'TransAutoRadio' - a semi-Intrumental band incorporating saxophone, trumpet, cello, clarinet, guitars, a little box, drums & bass. Amazing experience playing, writing, jamming and generally being creative with different musicians.

For some reason boards won't let me post a link to youtube videos however if you send me an email address I can forward links and demos?

I'm the vocalist on the tunes you'll hear on youtube as well as bassist or guitarist depending on what tunes you are listening to. I'm really hungry to get involved with something musically interesting, creative and fresh again with other talented musicians. So if you think you might be interested maybe you could let me know if you'd like to meet, jam & create some music!!

Have you any demos at all of your playing? If so I'd love to hear them.

Hopefully hear from you soon,

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BigBadDom

Bump

bump.

Bump

Advertisement