Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,457 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Very good episode. Kept me guessing all the way (until blondie kind of gave things away by looking bored when she was being taped up in her office). :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season 2 continues tonight, hopefully some more arc progression mixed with a little hi-jinx and high art :-)

Excellent ep. there last night, good humour as well. Decent main story arc and nice to see Alex back, the main series arc of Kate was progressed a little bit as well with the key and the music box.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Excellent ep. there last night, good humour as well. Decent main story arc and nice to see Alex back, the main series arc of Kate was progressed a little bit as well with the key and the music box.

Very similar to Veronica Mars story arc, but it was very well done :) Nice to see Clinton getting more screen time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Loving White Collar. It's a very well acted and cleverly written show. I'm so glad they killed Kate off at the end of last season. I think it would have been a huge mistake for her to ever enter the show as a recurring character! I was trying to figure out where I'd seen June before. She was Burke's Mum in Grey's Anatomy!

2x03 "Copycat Caffrey"

Nice episode, love Mozzie. He's probably my favourite character. Willie Garson is a great actor though.

• Advertisement

Ep. 5 - best of the season!, Hillarie Burton was excellent!!...her and Neal have great chemistry, very fun ep. with alot of banter between Neal and Sara (Burton), she looks totally different from her OTH days, a mature look, dark hair, glam clothes, the banter and interplay between the two make for interesting viewing.

If she sticks around i suspect her and Neal will get it on!!

hehe!...glad i'm not the only one that has noticed the very fake looking scenes with Peter' wife:

• This week's "Elizabeth and the green screen" scene was the best one yet. It didn't seem too fake. But I'm still sick of these scenes. Maybe they can spice up the scenes in the next couple of weeks. Show Elizabeth on the moon, or maybe show Godzilla behind her if she's in Japan. Anything to liven up those scenes.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/08/18/white-collar-in-the-red-recap/

I thought the ep. was ok, not as good as last week. Like i said of series 1, it's a very hit and miss kinda show, one really good ep. and one average, it pings back and fourth in quality every ep.

More green screen quotes:

• My God, they really have to stop with the outrageously awful green screen scenes with Elizabeth talking on the phone with Peter. Honestly, just tell us that Elizabeth is out of town on some business trip and we'll believe you. Maybe you can show her sitting in a chair or in an office or in a restaurant. You don't have to show a green screen of a skyline or the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm serious. I think I speak for all fans of the show when I say WE BELIEVE YOU.

• I know that Tiffani Thiessen was pregnant when this episode was filmed and they used a green screen for a supposed trip to San Francisco last week, but was that also green screen they used in the scene when Elizabeth and Peter were having lunch at the outdoor cafe? It certainly looked like it. If Thiessen couldn't be in New York or on the set somewhere, couldn't they just have them eat at home or in some place that they could re-create with a table and a wall?

^ it was!...i noticed that right away, you can always tell "cheap" green screen.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/2007-comicon/white-collar-pops-into-comic-c-37661.aspx

^ ah!..NO!...Kate should stay dead!!!!, what could she possibly offer the show or Neal?....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,211 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mid season finale next week, this weeks ep. had a fair bit on the music box with Peter and Neal coming together, sharing what they know and putting all the pieces together (literally). I'm hoping that Fowler is just a grunt and there is another "Mr. big" for them to go after.

Rumour has it renewal is on the cards (3rd season).

Accoring to this: http://www.mattbomerfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=414&pos=4

We'll be seeing flashback scenes with Kate and Neil!

• Advertisement

Mid season finale tonight!....returns january 2011 :-)

WOW!...brilliant episode!, written by Jeff Eastin(creator), best of the season!....100% music box ep. - shocking ending/cliffhanger!

Poor Moz!....real asassin type shooting, totally cold!....really fleshed out the whole kate storyline now, and as i suspected Fowler is just a patsy for a Mr. Big, glad they are continuing with this overall arc now, makes it quite interesting. according to the White Collar IMDB board
    Mozzie ain't dead....he's in the second part of the season

Really looking forward now to January!

Its not often I agree with you, Richard, but hell yeah - that was brilliant.
    Best cliffhanger I've seen in a while too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Loved it, Neil's whole con was well played out and a shocking ending, though
    even without IMDB to spoil things, there is just no way they would kill off Mozzie
    . Not happy about the split season thing USA does though... but at least there will be many more shows to hold our attention very soon :).

White Collar returns for new eps. on Tuesday January 18th.

Brand new promo...looking forward to this!

Starts tonight on RTE 1

US pace of WC kicks off for the seasond part of season 2 tomorrow....if you seen the mid season finale it was a pretty big shocker with
    Mozzie getting shot, assassin style!

Sneak peak: http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/tv-teaser-usas-white-collar/

Good start to the new run of episodes. The back story is getting very convoluted though. Puzzles within puzzles within puzzles within puzzles. This guy is pulling the strings of this guy, who was pulling the strings of this guy, who was pulling the strings of that guy. Getting a bit silly now.

Mozzie out of danger before the title sequence even appeared definitely belittled the great cliffhanger from Episode 9.

Great episode overall though. :)

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Good start to the new run of episodes. The back story is getting very convoluted though. Puzzles within puzzles within puzzles within puzzles. This guy is pulling the strings of this guy, who was pulling the strings of this guy, who was pulling the strings of that guy. Getting a bit silly now.

Mozzie out of danger before the title sequence even appeared definitely belittled the great cliffhanger from Episode 9.

Great episode overall though. :)

Ah lad, nothing complicated about that ep. or the backstory :)
    I understood it all, the fractal equation is being used to do some huge con, someone who trained Neal all his skillz. :cool:

I got a real sense of Ocean's Eleven in Burke's Seven :p - great to see Peter's wife in on the con, ahem...i mean sting :)
    Very good return, tight story...we all knew Mozzie would pull through though, this equation business seems interesting.

I think they may wrap up the Neal/Kate backstory this season and move on, they are setting up Neal and yer wan from OTH...Sara, meh...boring.
    Neal and Alex have WAY more chemistry + backstory, glad to have the bromance back on tv!

Next weeks episode looks epic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I thought Neal and the female FBI Agent would have hooked up by now.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/White-Collar-Burton-1029011.aspx

Hilarie Burton promoted to series regular for next season

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/White-Collar-Burton-1029011.aspx

Hilarie Burton promoted to series regular for next season

:rolleyes: why can't they promote Alex?....her and Neal have WAY more chemistry, the fans want them two together.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

miralize wrote: »
    I thought Neal and the female FBI Agent would have hooked up by now.

I dont think her girlfriend would appriciate that!!!

:rolleyes: why can't they promote Alex?....her and Neal have WAY more chemistry, the fans want them two together.

I agree with this great chemistry with them - anyone else think the actress who plays Alex looks very like Rose Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

anyone else think the actress who plays Alex looks very like Rose Byrne

Yeah i think your right, but would never have known who Rose Byrne was unless you had mentioned her.

111111.jpg

Very solid ep. this week, nice to see a conman com Neal, nice setup as well with Peter and his escape from the cell. Certainly one of the stronger eps. since it came back.

8th of March is the season finale
    Kate could be coming back from the dead! Jeff Eastin explains: “I’ve been talking to Anne Rice about co-writing an episode with her next year. And so she and I have been discussing the possibility of one final Kate episode — sort of bringing her back Anne Rice style.”

• Advertisement

8th of March is the season finale
    Kate could be coming back from the dead! Jeff Eastin explains: “I’ve been talking to Anne Rice about co-writing an episode with her next year. And so she and I have been discussing the possibility of one final Kate episode — sort of bringing her back Anne Rice style.”

^ i just read that! :eek: -- how?, why :confused:

Advertisement