Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma atkinson!..overated?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Was does anyone think of Gemma Atkinson on i'm a celeb?? Bit Boring isnt she! and da brown hair doesnt do much for her either!! da way the tabloids were biggin her up all week i was expecting a LOT more!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

You have to be joking! I've backed her at 7-1 to win the show! PURE class!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Sorry but i think you ll find ya need something called a PERSONALITY to win a show like that!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Well Brian McFadden's ex wife won it! and she had bundles of personality didn't she? NOT!

and anyway I think Gemma has two lovely personalities!:D

At Least She Was A Bit Of A Laugh!! All Gemma Has To Offers Is Her Funbags!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    At Least She Was A Bit Of A Laugh!! All Gemma Has To Offers Is Her Funbags!!

Sweet sweet funbags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I think she ruined herself with the boob op. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

No personality whatsoever....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

I think maybe there were doing a photoshoot with the hot members of early hollyoaks, and they had to ask her along because they didn't want to be rude, she went in loaded( at the back of group photo) it got to her head and she got her tits done, died her hair blonde because she can't handle that she will always be average.

although she does have a nice complexion or something, sweet face..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭davejones

Yeah i have to agree with OP she's not great looking, very plain.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

She's no Anna Ryder Richardson...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

zuchum wrote: »
    She's no Anna Ryder Richardson...

LMAO :D

I have watched the show and she doesn't seem to be very interesting or have much to say for herself. That seems to help you go far on that show - remember Mylene Klass last year she kept quiet for the first week or so.
    She is very pretty but in a girl-next-door kind of way.

Janice Rocks!!!:D Dont get me started on dat pig Rodney Marsh though!! i think he still lives in da seventies!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

bronte wrote: »
    I think she ruined herself with the boob op. :(

How .... did she get a reduction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Janice Rocks!!!:D Dont get me started on dat pig Rodney Marsh though!! i think he still lives in da seventies!!!

I love Janice!!! I think Gemma will start to come out of herself more as people are voted off, at the minute she just seems to be holding back a bit. I wouldn't say she's over-rated, I think she's pretty in a natural way (except for her boobs of course). She has gorgeous skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭SlinkyToo

Mylene is sex on legs.

Gemma doesnt talk because when she does, she sounds like a foghorn. She was a forgettable actress on Holypokes and a frankly sad figure in reality.

It says a lot when Ronaldo chose a wizened old hooker over her.

Still I am sure she has a few mores years of spilling out of China Whites drunk before she is found dead in some dive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she annoys me tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

I like her. Still waters run deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

6th wrote: »
    How .... did she get a reduction?

:D Ah I just think they look a bit odd on a lass with a small frame!

bronte wrote: »
    :D Ah I just think they look a bit odd on a lass with a small frame!

And not to mention a small brain!! she thought a reverse bungee was jumpin feet first!

the biggest surprise is cerys matthews, always thought she was hot in her band, but never really seen her close up and even now all these years later she's even more gorgeous.

• Advertisement

She is damaged goods.

Rodney let slip last night that Mark and Cerys had met alone on the balcony of the pre show get together.

Plenty of time to plan their 'love'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

Was does anyone think of Gemma Atkinson on i'm a celeb?? Bit Boring isnt she! and da brown hair doesnt do much for her either!! da way the tabloids were biggin her up all week i was expecting a LOT more!!

I think she's a very pretty girl very natural looking.
    No personality whatsoever....

She has begun to show her personality now and she seems great fun.
    I really like her and i hope she wins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I really like Gemma. i dont think she haas no personality. i think shes just a very normal Girl. she doesnt play to the Camera's and she's not false.
    I also think she's Beautiful lookin.

Errr at least two things about her are false.

though cerys has probably had surgery done too, has she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 lcom

Did anyone see the show last night? Gemma couldn't subtract 20 from 47....yikes. My 5 year nephew could figure that one out.

lcom wrote: »
    Did anyone see the show last night? Gemma couldn't subtract 20 from 47....yikes. My 5 year nephew could figure that one out.
    I know!! its obviously not her brains that got her where she is today!! she couldnt spell 'height' the other night either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 lcom

With that level of intelligence, you'd wonder how she copes with day to day life....like going to a shop and paying for stuff.

She is an average Brit young person. The only classes they attended were the how to get my dole money and which Pap will get you in the Sun.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

Gemma Atkinson is as thick as a brick, but she has two beautiful things going for her!

Advertisement