Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DELL Inspiron 15 laptop only €208 using VIP codes delivered to Parcel Motel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

magentis wrote: »
    Thanks nanook5 but i couldnt get either of those to work.

No problem . I couldn't get them to work either .I thought it may have been just me. I just singed up to student VIP today and got them . Maybe try make an account yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

nanook5 wrote: »
    No problem . I couldn't get them to work either .I thought it may have been just me. I just singed up to student VIP today and got them . Maybe try make an account yourself

I have but it could be 48 hours before i get the codes.
    And this offer finishes at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

I have but it could be 48 hours before i get the codes.
    And this offer finishes at midnight.

I tried Business VIP and got no email yet but then tried student VIP and got email straight away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Gone back up to 199.99 pounds now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Just to let you all know Dell just told me that products under 600 pounds only get a 2% discount with the vip club

Not true i got the VIP codes from Dell Ireland (got no response from UK site) and got 10% off this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This laptop is reduced to €219 delivered on dell.ie if anyone is looking for a cheap laptop for someone (like myself!).

It is usually €249 but you can save €30 right now (valid through September 18th).

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/inspiron-15-3531-laptop/pd?oc=cn53105

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Would this be any use to me for editing the odd go pro vid for YouTube, backing up a few iPhones too and then just the usual browsing, email etc?
    Not into gaming or anything like either so that's not important.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭MentalMario

swingking wrote: »
    As soon as I saw the word celeron

Pass....

This! Had a celeron about 8 years ago and it was a piece of ****e, back then. I'd shudder at the thoughts of how bad it is nowadays.
    jimbis wrote: »
    Would this be any use to me for editing the odd go pro vid for YouTube, backing up a few iPhones too and then just the usual browsing, email etc?
    Not into gaming or anything like either so that's not important.

I'd say it might be ok, depending on what software you're using to edit the videos. If it's is Windows Movie Maker it should be alright. If it's a piece of paid software like Sony Vegas etc...I'd say it would blow up, nevermind struggle. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

This! Had a celeron about 8 years ago and it was a piece of ****e, back then. I'd shudder at the thoughts of how bad it is nowadays. ...

Celerons have been good and bad. They used to be cut down version of the pentium higher models.

This Celeron isn't a cut down pentium its an entirely different chip. Its a rebranded Atom. That you get in tablets and netbooks. Its a new faster atom.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Coming up at EUR 197.11 on the Dell.ie website with 10% VIP Discount.

10% discount code available via (www.publicsectorroi.groupscheme.com)

You need to cut and paste the URL as a redirect will not work.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

evostik wrote: »
    Coming up at EUR 197.11 on the Dell.ie website with 10% VIP Discount.

10% discount code available via http://www.publicsectorroi.groupscheme.com

great-wheres the code :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

might be great for someone who needs laptop,but thats about it,since specs are not much different from any better smartphone.win 8 sucks unless its possible to get it running on win 7.

All said dell is great company,but to expect smth more then regular mail check,youtube or using word is about it.since any gaming laptop is around 1500e mark,and for that cash one could build some proper machine,as even best gaming laptops eventually run out,when new hardware is released which happens every couple months,and games are getting more demanding within days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

great-wheres the code :confused:

Any luck with that? Going to order for my sister for college.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Codes are unique. You need to go to the computers section and click on the 10% VIP discount icon. Enter your email and the code will be sent to you.

P.s. Cut and paste the URL into your browser. The redirect doesn't work. You may need to delete your cookies for the URL to give you access.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Any luck with that? Going to order for my sister for college.
    Try this

This just worked for me. 197 euro - grand for my purposes so thanks OP.

walshki wrote: »
    Try this

This just worked for me. 197 euro - grand for my purposes so thanks OP.

howd ya get code:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

howd ya get code:confused:

As described above, copy the link. I used an incognito window and it worked a treat. Just sign up, go to the computer section and they'll mail the code.

Cheers lads, all ordered.

ya cheers lads took awhile to get the code but got it in the end for 197

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Damn I missed this offer... If anyone notices it again in the near future please post again :-)

Advertisement