Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Cloud VM

Options
  • 23-01-2015 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'm moving my site from shared hosting to a CloudVM package and I'm having a problem setting things up so that my php includes will work.

I've been using the following include to call the header to my pages
    <?php include ("header.htm"); ?>

but it wont work on the new server.

Can anyone tell me what I need to change in my Plesk Control Panel so that they'll start working?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭daymobrew

As the hosting support people. They will know their own system better than people here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

CatHerder wrote: »
    I'm moving my site from shared hosting to a CloudVM package and I'm having a problem setting things up so that my php includes will work.

I've been using the following include to call the header to my pages
    <?php include ("header.htm"); ?>

but it wont work on the new server.

Can anyone tell me what I need to change in my Plesk Control Panel so that they'll start working?

When you say it won't work, what exactly are you seeing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Thats sounds like there's a difference between the Apache / PHP configuration on whatever you were using and the default settings you've moved to.

What error (if any) are you getting ?

Advertisement