Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hydrating Moisturiser

• 26-11-2015 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

so I've been for a couple of facials in the past few weeks and I keep being told to get a good hydrating moisturiser, but obviously don't want to drop a bomb in the spa and spend €70 for a tub there - so looking for a good high street brand - reckon if I rock up to a stand in BT or somewhere, of course they'll sell me theirs!!!................any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

La Roche posay do a very good hydrating range. I use the serum which is 24 and I'm fairly sure the moisturiser is around the same amount.
    Loads of chemists stock it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Trilogy vital moisturising cream. About €28 I think. One of the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

The No7 Hydration Mask is absolutely brilliant! I use it three times a week before bed and leave it on overnight, by the morning my skin has soaked it all up an feels amazing! Would definitely recommend it for anyone with dry skin. It's €17.50 I think but I usually use one of the €6.50 off skincare vouchers they do give out in boots most of the time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've been using and raving on about Johnson's 24-Hour Essentials Day Cream.
    It's €5.99 and it's absolutely fabulous for giving you soft, hydrated skin.
    It leaves your skin feeling so silky and also works as a great make-up base, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I think with moisturisers that serum underneath is important for keeping the skin hydrated. I use Vichy aqua thermale. I've just switched to a lrp hydraphase one for winter but I'd use the serum morning and night and an oil at night over the serum. I think a good hydrating moisturiser is the holy grail and I've yet to find a really good one for sensitive skin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement