Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa Package

Options
  • 26-11-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, looking for some recommendations for some where nice but cheap to bring my mam for an overnight stay and spa package.

Less than 300euro if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

What part of the country do you want to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

What part of the country do you want to go to?

Based in the midlands so quiet happy to go anywhere, if the price is right :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

If you are a 3 Mobile customer, or know someone who is, go to their 3 plus site and get 20% off code for Manor House Hotels. I got a great package for my wife and I in Galgorm Manor for next Easter weekend. Really great reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

Be sure to book on the phone though with Manor House Hotels as not all offers available online.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

I stayed in Whites in Wexford, with a friend couple of years ago. Just on the edge of Wexford town. Fantastic Spa, lovely staff. The hotel itself was gorgeous. And shopping in Wexford is good as well, if you have time for a wander. And prices not way over the top. I had a look at Monart recently, I was interested in buying a present for somebody. I nearly swallowed my coffee cup when I saw the prices......
    Actually, another one is the Brehon in Killarney They have a Thai Spa, staffed by Thai messeurs Great experience, and not priced out of most peoples range. Enjoy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

just back from the woodlands in adare - revas spa there is fantastic - it's around the corner from Adare manor so I treated myself to afternoon tea there on Tuesday and spent yesterday in the spa in the woodlands - they have very good overnight packages

Advertisement