Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is uFirst from Ulster Bank worth it

Options
  • 07-01-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭

Am heading into UB today to swicth my account from BOI. Am looking at there current a/c offerings and while the basic account is probably all I need, I am wondering it the uFirst a/c is actually worth €10 a month.
    I have a mortgage with uFirst, so what is the discounted rate? Are any of the other benefits actually worth anything, or would I be getting less than €10 a month value from it.
    Any feedback from uFirst a/c holders would be welcome.

BTW, my own feeling is that it is not worth it but I want to find out from people that do have the a/c if they find it worth it
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Ask for the memership booklet. Details everything.

Only worth it if you use it. Free mobile insurance is one good thing and i've saved money on holidays and i mostly use the concert bookings bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I know somone who has it for the priority concert booking thing...

If you are going to use the extra's - get it, if not, then dont :)

Advertisement