Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephora and customs

Options
  • 30-11-2015 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I want to buy a perfume as a gift for Xmas. It's exclusive to Sephora unfortunately and is $140 for a bottle.
    Has anyone here had any experience with ordering from Sephora?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

I thought Sephora didn't deliver to UK and Ireland. Has that changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Sephora don't deliver to Ireland, only through the UK via Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard, even then they don't deliver everything and not all brands can be purchased for UK delivery.

Perfumes I am almost sure cannot be delivered outside the US/Canada, you would need to use a US shipping forwarding company like GoSend, MyUS or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I wouldn't take the chance, surely there are plenty of perfumes you could buy in a local Irish store that would be just as well received.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

A lot of the perfumes on the senhora site won't deliver to UK , actually a lot of products on the sephora site won't be delivered to UK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Have you had a look to see if it's on the French Sephora site?

• Advertisement
Advertisement