Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensational nail kits in boots

Options
  • 21-11-2015 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone tried them? It's expensive at 80e but I suppose that is about 3 rounds of shellac,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I got one when a few years ago when Boots had it as one of their Star Gifts in the run up to Xmas.
    I've found it great and if you get the application right (I.e. Don't rush it like I did the first time I used it!) you can get just as long out of a polish application as you would from a salon. I would also recommend that you get their nail shields as they protect your nail & make the removal process easier, they're also in Boots for €8/€9.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Molly I use a Gelish kit (here: http://www.amazon.com/Gelish-HMYG0027-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B00CHV3LNS) and I buy the SensatioNail polishes when I fancy a new colour. The polishes themselves are grand, not as long lasting as Gelish ones but long enough to still be seriously impressive. Can't go back once you start using Gel Polishes is the problem, too addictive :o:pac::D

Advertisement