Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Eve, Modern Luxurious Hotel Ireland

Options
  • 31-10-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Basically looking to book a night or two away for myself and the girlfriend for new years.

Was thinking somewhere nice and luxurious but modern as the thread titles says four or five star hotel preferably. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭lovelystuff

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Basically looking to book a night or two away for myself and the girlfriend for new years.

Was thinking somewhere nice and luxurious but modern as the thread titles says four or five star hotel preferably. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed? Thanks.

I would vote Clontarf castle, or the lyrath in Kilkenny...both very luxurious although the castle might be a little traditional for your taste:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I love the Seafield hotel in Co. Wexford, it's just over an hour's drive from Dublin. It's modern but still comfy and the spa is the best I've been to!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Lough Eske in Donegal is amazing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Pang wrote: »
    Lough Eske in Donegal is amazing.

I second this. Beautiful place. Spent a Christmas there a few years ago. The staff couldn't do enough for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Europe in Killarney is about as good as it gets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Junglewoman

Mount Juliet Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

The K Club in Straffan....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I second the EUROPE, in Killarney.............wow is all I can say !!
    Sheen Falls is also nice as is Inchydoney

Advertisement