Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

Moose, do you have a ball park figure? ( as distinct from an hour glass one )

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Moose1

rugbyman wrote: »

Regards

Hi Rugby man if you want to give me a call we can discuss. I have another chap interested in it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

rugbyman wrote: »

Regards
    Hi Rugbyman, did you ever get the Deek sorted out?.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Moose1

Moose1 wrote: »
    Hi Rugby man if you want to give me a call we can discuss. I have another chap interested in it also.

My Number is 0851258757

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I'm looking for the heater control unit, the one under the bonnet, on the right near the bulkhead near the wiper motor, and two front window regulators and motors for a 1995 Mercedes 124 300 diesel. Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

aujopimur wrote: »
    Hi Rugbyman, did you ever get the Deek sorted out?.

Got it running, with advice from you... no further on now ... am busy earning a living... plan to do the divil and all shortly...

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

jimbooth wrote: »
    Selling a VW T25 Caravelle for a friend, it's an ideal winter project camper , 83/84 watercooled, was in storage for a while. Has some surface rust but not a rotbox. Have an ad on adverts with pics

This is still available, have taken ad from adverts for now due to timewasters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Hi all, I'm looking for a place where I could store my car over winter (indoors between dec-mar). Cork city and anything within 10-15 miles radius (or 20 max). Reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mcdaid84

2cv wanted for parts must be pre 1980! thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Wanted, 165/80/15 tyres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DaveF87

Wanted Porsche 928 S4,any condition considered,needing work or restoration.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,961 ✭✭✭✭unkel

DaveF87 wrote: »
    Wanted Porsche 928 S4,any condition considered,needing work or restoration.

Welcome to boards and Classic Cars, DaveF87 :)

Out of interest, why are you only interested in an S4? All S and some S2 now qualify for the vintage tax and they have pretty much the same power / performance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭brugmand

Hi all, I'm looking for a Mazda rx7 FB or sa22c 1979-1986. Small project, preferably engine rebuild needed... as I want to learn about rotaries, but let me know what you have, cash waiting for the right car, worst I can say is no.

thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Dave F 87, I saw your ad on D. D. I did E.Mail you to say that I have 2, 924 1978 & 1983, both on U.K. Plates. Have been garaged for 10 years. E 1750 for the pair. Checked them to day, the engines are turning over. I am surprised that you did not respond, one way or the other. Is there anyone else interested, if so, give me a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

jimbooth wrote: »
    Selling a VW T25 Caravelle for a friend, it's an ideal winter project camper , 83/84 watercooled, was in storage for a while. Has some surface rust but not a rotbox. Have an ad on adverts with pics

Still available folks

mattroche wrote: »
    Dave F 87, I saw your ad on D. D. I did E.Mail you to say that I have 2, 924 1978 & 1983, both on U.K. Plates. Have been garaged for 10 years. E 1750 for the pair. Checked them to day, the engines are turning over. I am surprised that you did not respond, one way or the other. Is there anyone else interested, if so, give me a call.

Hi Matt I went to log into my DD account but they have blocked me from logging in for some security reason,I've emailed them a few times to try and get sorted out but they haven't sorted it yet,so I am unable to reply to any of my messages.sorry.

unkel wrote: »
    Welcome to boards and Classic Cars, DaveF87 :)

Out of interest, why are you only interested in an S4? All S and some S2 now qualify for the vintage tax and they have pretty much the same power / performance

Hi,thank you for the welcome.I just fancy the S4 more than the S2,had an S4 before and regret selling it so looking to get back into one that's all.

I suppose 32 valves are hard to beat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

just adding a pic

2014-09-08154644_zps03a1d80a.jpg

• Advertisement

brugmand wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm looking for a Mazda rx7 FB or sa22c 1979-1986. Small project, preferably engine rebuild needed... as I want to learn about rotaries, but let me know what you have, cash waiting for the right car, worst I can say is no.

thanks in advance.

still looking for one......

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

I know a guy who had one in storage, he offered it to me last year sometime, I have not seen it, was dreaming about going to see it, but I suppose I don't have time or money :-( . It very well could be still there, It is in Co Sligo.

Have you thought of getting an RX-8 instead? Plenty of them for sale for peanuts needing engine rebuilds. Get your rotary experience, fix one and sell it on and get an RX-7 next?

parents had an rx8 240 bhp version, lovely car but I am looking for something I can use as a project. and the rx8 would be to expesive and hard to keep but still want to stick to rotary engines as they are amazing things.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Fresz19

Hello,

For sale Mercedes 500SL (1988)

MUST BE SEEN! PICTURES CAN BE SENT ON REQUEST via Email.

Price: 4950eur (to negotiate)

NCT Guaranteed!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mercedes-benz-600-500-sel-lwb-3-months/5483359
    Spec:
    Features:
    - 16' Alloys
    - ABS
    - Air Conditioning
    - Alloy Wheels
    - Armrest
    - CD player
    - Centralised locking
    - Child Locks
    - Cruise Control
    - Driver Airbag
    - Electric Mirrors
    - Electric Windows
    - Electrically Adjustable Seats
    - ESP
    - Extended Warranty
    - Hands Free Kit
    - Heated Seats
    - Immobilizer
    - Leather Interior
    - Lumbar Support
    - Metallic Paint
    - Power Steering
    - Sunroof
    - Wooden Inlay

@Fresz19 - there will be a lot more interest in your car if you put up more details here:

1 - year
    2 - NCT?
    3 - link to ad on donedeal / adverts
    4 - pictures
    5 - description of the condition of the car

etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭500man

Wanted injector pump for 2.5 diesel 190

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Anyone know if there is much interest in these compared to the MK2? Starter problem at the moment which I'd fix before selling if there was any interest

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    How would a RX8 be more expensive than a RX7? They dont require Engine rebuilds as often. There is one on deal deal for 1200e

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mazda-rx8-231bhp/8074714

Cant get much cheaper than that!

The FB RX7 never really need rebuilds. They don't have turbos blowing the **** out of their seals :) And the RX8 13b, although obviously also n/a, is known for needing rebuilds. RX8s are MUCH more expensive to run than an early 7, in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Silvera

GARAGE TRADE NUMBER PLATE

Interested in old expired garage trade number plate, to hang on my garage wall.
    Any year, any county. Plastic or metal plate.

Advertisement