Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach from Cork to Dublin Airport

Options
  • 23-07-2008 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭

Lads is it easy enough to use the Aircoach to go from Cork to Dublin Airport?

It says on their website to hop off at Westmoreland Street and to await a connecting bus to get to the airport.

Is this easily done as I'll be on a tight schedule and any mess up's could leave me without a plane to catch!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

The connecting bus is easy to do, have done it before to get to a friend who lives by the airport. I'd be a bit worried in case there was accidents on the way up, roadworks etc. Earlier would probably be better!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

Check with the driver as a certain number of buses continue to the Airport after Westmoreland Street. It might cost you nothing as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Nice one lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If time is that tight, consider getting the train - there are cheap fares available on the internet only at the moment.

Advertisement