Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romanian

Options
  • 09-06-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

anyone doing this exam? I haven't studied it since first class, should be interesting :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I'm not doing Romanian but I'm doing Portuguese. Do all non-curricular language exams follow the same format?

EDIT: Nevermind, yes they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

!?! wrote: »
    anyone doing this exam? I haven't studied it since first class, should be interesting :D

Then why ya doing it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭!?!

no they don't, my friend is doing russian and it's completely different from my exam. look up past papers on examinations.ie ;)

Conor108 wrote: »

hoping to strike an easy A1, if I fail i don't care, have seven other subjects to add up points from and it's the last exam i'm doing so it won't be in the way of anything. might as well give it a try :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ah doing it for "the craic". Respect:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Conor108 wrote: »

You can only do non-curricular language exams if they're your mother tongue. You don't really need to study for it. Imagine doing a French exam as a fluent French speaker =]

so is anyone up for it tomorrow? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cman_21

Yeah I'm going to take the Romanian exam as well! I think it's quite similar to English paper 1, except there's much less writing involved. I saw the marking schemes and they mark the little essays the same as in English, with PCLM and all that.

Advertisement