Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone Speak Italian?

• 24-10-2007 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Someone on AH has to be able to translate this for me

lanciare il file di installazione

copiare il file keymaker nella directory del programma

lanciare il file keymaker nella directory del programma

ora se tutto è andato ok dovrebbe funzionare

per problemi contattatemi!!!

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭roughan

Start the installation files

Keymaker copy the file in the program directory

Keymaker launch the file in the program directory

Now if everything went ok should work

Problems contact me! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

cheers, that's what i did.

Of course IT DOESN'T WORK!!! :mad:

Thanks though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Bah, BabelFish is all you need:
    BableFish wrote:
    launch the installation rows to copy the rows keymaker in the directory of the program launch the rows keymaker in the directory of the program hour if all it has gone ok would have to work for problems you contact to me!!!

See? Perfect sense!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

What program are you trying to crack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I don't speak Italian. Sorry.

I do however speak Afrikaans. This may be of help to you in later life, remember it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

There's an Italian forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,335 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Italian!" Just did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

Oriel wrote: »
    What program are you trying to crack?

Who said I was trying to crack a program! ;)

I got it sorted eventually, just got a different version and it worked sans italian.

I couldn't find the italian forum (I looked so hard, i swear) but i figured since AH is the most active forum i'd get my answer quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Larger audience
    - Posting on AH simply "to reach a larger audience" may result in a ban. The thread will be moved/deleted. If your thread is more suited to another board then please post it there. After Hours is to discuss non-specific topics and issues in a general way. If you have a serious Political or News post, they should be posted on their specific forums.

QFT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

OP banned - for gross daftness.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement