Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sentanta/BT sports

Options
  • 23-10-2014 6:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Is the 1€ deal for a month still in and I've noticed that the Celtic match is on tonight on btsport and not sentanta, will I still be able to watch because I've been told sometimes if Celtic are in btsport, sentanta block it for Irish users.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

duckcfc wrote: »
    Is the 1€ deal for a month still in and I've noticed that the Celtic match is on tonight on btsport and not sentanta, will I still be able to watch because I've been told sometimes if Celtic are in btsport, sentanta block it for Irish users.

Think it's uk only on Bt tonight. 3e are showing it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

Not sure about the deal but planner says match is not available in ROI. It is in 3e though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭duckcfc

Think it's uk only on Bt tonight. 3e are showing it though

****, forgot about 3e. Cheers. No need to subscribe now

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

It's UEFA Europa League matches that are blocked, not specifically Celtic. It's okay for BT to show Celtic's SPFL games in Ireland (though they only have them once between now and Christmas).

Advertisement