Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Go Help

Options
  • 23-10-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Got a sky sports sub for the winter. I would like to share this with my dad using sky go. Just looking for abit of advice please.
    Is there any sort of cheap box that I could buy for him to hook up with hdmi for sky go? I read in another post that sky has blocked hdmi over android? He has no idea about computers and has no interest in learning at this stage so im looking for something as user friendly as possible. Is a cheap laptop the only option?
    Also the connection is 2mb, would that be enough? Are there different quality options available for lower speed connections?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,721 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Laptop to a tv via HDMI is the only way that it works for me. There are different quality levels depending on your speed. I would be wary though if his broadband connection has a usage cap. Sky Go wouldn't be long putting a huge dent in it.

Advertisement