Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultegra STI

• 01-02-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

I have a new ten speed 6700 ultegra Right hand lever brand new in the bag 100 euro no offers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭theshadow

I have a new ten speed 6700 ultegra Right hand lever brand new in the bag 100 euro no offers

Is this still available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭ricardospeedo

theshadow wrote: »
    Is this still available?
    y

Yes still available

y

Yes still available

Could you post a picture?

What's your best price including postage?

Ps
    I'm located in Mayo

theshadow wrote: »
    Could you post a picture?

What's your best price including postage?

Ps
    I'm located in Mayo
    It will cost approx eight euro recorded so 108 .the lever is brand new never used I'm sure you know what their like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭jimmyjacob

It will cost approx eight euro recorded so 108 .the lever is brand new never used I'm sure you know what their like

Offer asking. Will collect this week. Presume it's the same one I put myself down for second in line on the other thread. Was waiting for OP to respond.

• Advertisement

jimmyjacob wrote: »
    Offer asking. Will collect this week. Presume it's the same one I put myself down for second in line on the other thread. Was waiting for OP to respond.

I will accept your offer if you can collect tomorrow otherwise I have someone who wants it.

I will accept your offer if you can collect tomorrow otherwise I have someone who wants it.

Sound. Can collect tomorrow evening. I'm in Rathgar area. Pm me with wherever's good for you to meet.

jimmyjacob wrote: »
    Sound. Can collect tomorrow evening. I'm in Rathgar area. Pm me with wherever's good for you to meet.
    Grand will do

I guess you snooze you lose ...

If doesn't work out give us a shoot and I'll take it off you.

Grand will do

Hey. seems like your inbox is full and pms aren't going through. When suits for me to collect this evening? And where are you based/would like to meet? Thanks - Jimmy

• Advertisement

Sold to Jimmy Jacob top man to deal with.Mods can you please close thread .

Advertisement