Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Rent in Athenry

Options
  • 23-04-2013 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hello fellow members:)

I am looking to rent a house in the parish of Athenry.. town or surrounding areas.
    Im a 27 year old male and am about to start a family, i was born and raised in Athenry. There are a few houses on daft all the time but i find that the good ones go quick... I guess im trying to beat the crowd and find a house before it goes to the general market.

I would be able to move in the the months of may june and early july.. my child is due in august and were hoping to fing the best nest possible.

If anyone knows of any properties available for rent in the near future i would appreciate it and repay the favour as best i can.

Thanks guys and girls :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

houbie wrote: »
    Hello fellow members:)

I am looking to rent a house in the parish of Athenry.. town or surrounding areas.
    Im a 27 year old male and am about to start a family, i was born and raised in Athenry. There are a few houses on daft all the time but i find that the good ones go quick... I guess im trying to beat the crowd and find a house before it goes to the general market.

I would be able to move in the the months of may june and early july.. my child is due in august and were hoping to fing the best nest possible.

If anyone knows of any properties available for rent in the near future i would appreciate it and repay the favour as best i can.

Thanks guys and girls :)

You might try posting in the Galway forum for a greater response. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 houbie

thanks rasmus.. new to boards so appreciate the advice... is it considered bad practice to have the same post on twice... i have posted this on the galway forum so should i delete from here?

Advertisement