Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant find my account number or registration number

Options
  • 08-10-2015 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi i amy trying to apply online for the water conservation grant but i cant find my account number or registration number,can someone please help.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Irish Water: Aaron P

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi i amy trying to apply online for the water conservation grant but i cant find my account number or registration number,can someone please help.Thanks
    Hi seamus1980,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind sending the following details by private message and we will be glad to look into this for you?:

-Name;
    -Address;
    -Contact number and
    -WPRN.

Can you also please confirm that you are the account holder for this property?

Thank you in advance,
    Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

Pm sent aaron,are you still online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Irish Water: Niall

Hi seamus1980,

I can confirm that we have received your PM and a member of our team will respond to your query.

I understand your concern regarding applying for the grant but the deadline to has now been extended to the 22nd of October.

Kind regards,
    Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

oh thats great niall,thanks for your responce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Irish Water: Niall

Hi seamus1980,
    seamus1980 wrote: »
    oh thats great niall,thanks for your responce
    A member of our team has responded to your PM.

Kind regards,
    Niall

• Advertisement
Advertisement